Artisan woodturning, typical of the Strona Valley and the towns nestled along the northern shores of Lake Orta, has its roots in a centuries-old tradition. In the 19th century, the adoption of hydraulic systems and turning machinery gave way to a production that has evolved with time while remaining loyal to its artisan origins. In the fulcrum of this tradition, Bisetti’s business was born. Born in 1945, Bisetti is today one of the few remaining businesses that continue to produce household products in turned wood.
Bisetti’s production is carried out by marrying the wisdom and mastery of traditional artisanship with the most modern tools. The products are completely manufactured at the business site. Bisetti has never moved production to the Far East, nor will it in the future, in order to guarantee and maintain the high quality and “Made in Italy” characteristic of its products.
The use of FSC timber ensures the protection of the world's forest resources, respecting the people and the environment. Bisetti supports the correct management of our forests for a better future.
- Mechanism is made of hardened steel; double row of rotor arranged teeth, holds and guides the peppercorns for a perfect grind; zinc coating protects the grinding system from oxidation
- The mechanism of Bisetti's salt mill is made of high resistance ceramics. All the metal components are made of stainless steel and aluminum in order to resist to corrosion
- All guaranteed by the EC and FDA standards for food contact. Hand wipe with soft cloth
- Dimension: 9.8 Inch in height, mill body is made of olive wood
- 10-Year warranty on the grinding mechanism
- Made in Italy, imported by Tomson casa