Bisetti Imperia 7.48" Olive Wood Salt & Pepper Mills
The craftsmanship of turned wood, typical of Strona Valley and of the towns that nestle on the northern sides of the lake Orta, belongs to a centuries old tradition. In...
Availability: In Stock
Product Code: BT-6151UMS
The craftsmanship of turned wood, typical of Strona Valley and of the towns that nestle on the northern sides of the lake Orta, belongs to a centuries old tradition. In the XIX century, even though production methods have improved with the adoption of hydraulic systems & turning machinery, Bisetti strives to remain faithful to the handcrafted originals. In the fulcrum of this tradition Bisetti was founded in 1945. It is one of the few that even today continue to produce table and kitchen tools in turned wood.
Bisetti is a combination of the wise mastery of traditional craftsmanship using the most modern equipment. Each product is entirely produced in our facility in order to guarantee the highest quality control. The production has not been and will not be moved to the Far East in order to guarantee and maintain the high quality standards that distinguish our “Made in Italy” products.
The use of FSC timber ensures the protection of the worldwide forest resources with respect for the people and the environment. A correct management of the forests for a better future
- The mechanism of Bisetti’s salt mill is made of high resistance ceramics. All the metal components are made of stainless steel and aluminium in order to resist to corrosion. All guaranteed to the EC and FDA standard for food contact.
- The mechanism of Bisetti’s pepper mill is made of hardened steel. The double row of rotor arranged teeth, holds and guides the peppercorns for a perfect grind. The zinc coating protects the grinding system from oxidation, ensuring the sharpening and wear resistance. All guaranteed to the EC and FDA standard for food contact.
- Hand wipe with soft cloth
- Mill body made of olive wood, natural finish
- 10-Year Warranty on the grinding mechanism
- Made in Italy