The craftsmanship of turned wood, typical of the Strona Valley and the towns nestled along the northern sides of Lake Orta, belongs to a centuries-old tradition. In the XIX century, even though production methods have improved with the adoption of hydraulic systems & turning machinery, Bisetti strives to remain faithful to the handcrafted originals. In the fulcrum of this tradition Bisetti was founded in 1945. It is one of the few that even today continue to produce table and kitchen tools in turned wood. Bisetti is a combination of the wise mastery of traditional craftsmanship using the most modern equipment. Each product is entirely produced in our facility in order to guarantee the highest quality control. The production has not been and will not be moved to the Far East in order to guarantee and maintain the high quality standards that distinguish our "Made in Italy" products. The use of FSC timber ensures the protection of the worldwide forest resources with respect for the people and the environment. A correct management of the forests for a better future.
- FSC certified; Wood is coming from forests treated with correct and respectful methods, according to environmental European standards
- Olive Cutting Board With Handle
- Three different dimensions available: Small (12.2 x 5.5 x 0.79-inches), Medium (13.5 x 7.5 x 0.79-inches) and Large (16 x 9.8 x 0.79-inches)
- Made of Olive Wood
- Designed for cutting and serving
- Made in Italy, imported by Tomson CASA