Sanelli Premana Professional Line 24 cm/9.5" Sushi Knife
Sanelli has accumulated more than 150 years of experience producing knives. This experience is associated with the constant research for ways to apply new materials and solve problems regarding user...
Availability: Sold Out
Product Code: SN-382624
Sanelli has accumulated more than 150 years of experience producing knives. This experience is associated with the constant research for ways to apply new materials and solve problems regarding user ergonomics, hygiene and safety, ensuring now that Sanelli knives are a spearhead for the whole industry. The Premana Professional line was designed having in mind professional use. All Premana knives have a high level of hardness ( 54-56 HRC ), good flexibility, high cutting power, long edge life and excellent sharpening potential. The convex shape of the edge guarantees an efficient support when the user has to exert considerable force. The edge is not subject to chipping.
- The exclusive ergonomic handle design is the result of special studies carried out at qualified University Institutes to ensure the best balance and grip
- The handle is perfectly balanced with the blade, "willow blade knife" thin blade perfect for slicing raw fish for sushi and sashimi
- Blade Length: 24-cm / 9.5-in
- The material used is non-toxic and complies with the European rules; Made in Italy
- The material used will resist sudden temperature changes ( -40C/40F + 150C/302F ), corrosive agents and detergents; Dishwasher safe
- The handle's green color makes the knife immediately visible on the work bench: greater safety at work